We have been enjoying the sun, warmth and the sound of the crickets….the mozzies? Not so much….
Today we have been clearing the garden, put through load after load of washing now that the clothes are actually drying, cleaning the house for the visitors and managing 3 overtired and cranky kids.
And a little bit of playing with my new toy…..I’m sure I am the last person on the planet to get one of these…..
I have been also poking my head in to some of the blogs that have started or getting ready for their Auctions on Monday and I am very exited by the creativity and craftiness that is going on. I have my eye on a few things already….
To help spread the word I will compile a list of the things I have found and which I think absolutely gorgeous.
I have my eye on Kate’s cushion that is coming along nicely……
Yardage Design is offering some stunning screen printed fabric that would look great as a quilt or as a panel on a skirt…
Another Screen printed Fabric Kit is on offer at Ink & Spindle….which looks just divine….
Or this beautiful Tepee here.
And lastly this beautiful Table lamp
So make sure you visit Toni Coward’s Blog from Make it Perfect, where you will find the complete list of participants. From there you hop from Blog to Blog (or Facebook page, etc) and view all that is on offer.
And as a reminder, this is how it works (make sure you read the instructions on the site of the item you are bidding on though)
1. Bidding will start at $– (Australian). (each participants nominates their own reserve)
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on the blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
5. The auction will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, the winner will be contacted (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send the proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, the item will be posted to you.